2016-2017 Goals for the HRCSD Board of Directors:
Goal 1: Increase Academic Growth and Success
- Increase the percent of all HRCSD students proficient in literacy and math.
- Decrease the achievement gap between Hispanic and White students in literacy.
- Increase the percent of Hispanic students graduating on time.
Goal 2: Improve and Maintain the Public Trust
- Adopt a sustainable budget that supports the priorities and goals in the HRCSD 20/20 Vision and that, by the end of the 2016-17 school year, has a minimum of 5 percent of general fund expenditures in ending fund balance to address bond ratings, emergencies and potential decreases in federal, state, or local revenues.
- The District will have a defined construction program schedule to spend 85% of the bond proceeds within three years of the bond sale.
- The District will employ a successful communications program to inform the public of progress with bond projects.
Goal 3: Support Excellent Staff Focused on Student Success
Goal 4: Ensure Positive, Safe, and Inclusive Learning Environment
- Every licensed staff member will be supported to work collaboratively in Professional Learning Communities (PLC).
- Maintain and deepen opportunities for peer-to-peer learning..
- Increase the percent of students not chronically absent.
- Enhance Positive Behavior Support programming.