Oregon's Assessment System
Smarter Balanced Assessment:
The Smarter Balanced Assessment consortium has developed a system of valid, reliable, and fair next-generation assessments aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in English language arts/literacy (ELA/literacy) and mathematics for grades 3-8 and 11.
The system, Smarter Balanced Assessment, will use computer adaptive testing technologies to the greatest extent possible to provide meaningful feedback and actionable data that teachers and other educators can use to help students succeed.
Oregon Department of Education:
Oregon's Annual Summative Test Opt-Out Notice and Form
- English 2018-19 combined 30-day notice and opt-out form
- Spanish 2018-19 combined 30-day notice and opt-out form
- What are Oregon's College and Career Readiness Standards? [English] [Spanish]
- 10 Myths Surrounding CCSS and SBAC [English] [Spanish]
- SBAC Parent Fact Sheet [English] [Spanish]
- SBAC FAQ [English] [Spanish]
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Support
- Smarter Balanced Performance Tasks
- Smarter Balance Test Administration Login