Site Council Duties & Responsibilities
Site Council was established by the Oregon State Legislature as a way of increasing local control of our schools.
Site Council is charged with the following tasks:
- Approval and dispersal of staff development funds at our school.
- Planning of building inservice days.
- Approval of new curriculum (including new course approval)
- Provide input on major school policy decisions.
- Examine data to better inform decisions.
- Collectively create our School Improvement Plan.