Enlarge areas of the iPad for better visual access.
- How to use Zoom poster - This poster demonstrates how to use zoom.
- Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Accessibility Shortcut Tap “Zoom”
Enable Full Screen
- Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Zoom -> Zoom Region Tap “Full Screen Zoom”
Enable the Zoom Controller
- Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Zoom -> Zoom Controller
- Show Controller: Turn On
- Single Tap: Show Menu
- Double Tap: Zoom In/Out
- Triple Tap: Speak on Touch (point to text and have it read out loud)
- Adjust Zoom Level: Turn On
Zoom In/Out Full Screen
- To turn Zoom on - Triple click the Home button.
- Zoom In - Double tap with 3 fingers.
- Zoom Out - Double tap with 3 fingers.
- Move the screen - Drag 3 fingers around the screen
- Look for the Zoom Controller at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Zoom Menu - Tap 1 time.
- Zoom In/Out - Double tap.
- Speak on Touch - Triple tap; drag finger over text to have it read out loud.
Zoom In/Out - Window
- Open Zoom Menu
- Tap “Choose Region”
- Tap “Window Zoom”
- Tap “Resize Lens” to change the size of window. Adjust with white circles (see image).
- Move window by dragging edge of window OR sliding finger across the controller and moving like a joystick.
- How to Magnify your iPhone - This video gives a good overview on how to use zoom.