The iPad supports many features that teachers and parents may find helpful.
- Guided Access can lock the iPad on a single app. This is especially helpful with communication devices.
- Screentime can limit the number of apps available to a student and restrict the usage per day. This can be helpful especially in the evening to limit a student's access to the device.
- Safari Reader can reduce the clutter on a web page which will make the speech controller more usable.
- Text Replacement can simplify typing requirements for common words or phrases (eg. an email address)
- Learn how to translate Big Ideas and Youtube closed captioning into Spanish
Guided Access - Lock the iPad onto an App
Screentime - Limit the time and apps a student uses on an iPad
Safari Reader - Remove ads and other clutter from a web page
Text Replacement - Use it to save simplify typing (eg. shorten an email address)
Youtube - Translate closed captions into spanish
Translate a Big Ideas quiz into spanish