HRCSD provides audiobooks to any middle and high school student with reading challenges. The Learning Ally program provides high-quality human-read audiobooks and an easy-to-use interface. Books include picture books through college-level textbooks. Check with your teacher to find out your student's eligibility for Learning Ally.
- User: email address
- Password: 00+studentID
- Learning Ally Website
- Install the free app on any device (PC, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Learning Ally User Guide (English)
- Learning Ally User Guide (Spanish)
- Teachers - Management Tool
My book only partially downloads / it gets stuck on a certain percentage downloaded.
- If it pauses press the percent button to stop and restart the loading process.
- Go to the Learning Ally website and delete that book from the bookshelf (see above video).
- In the app, click on manage books & delete the book.
- Click on update books (the book should completely disappear if it doesn't go back to step 1).
- Close all iPad apps and reset the iPad (hold the on/off button and home button until the white apple appears).
- Log back into Learning ally and try loading the book again.
- Don’t close the iPad while it is downloading.
Add a book to Learning Ally
Using Learning Ally
Delete a book from Learning Ally