Use the Screen Time settings to restrict app usage during a specific time.
- Open Settings->Screen Time
- Tap “Turn On Screen Time”
- Tap “Continue”
- Tap “This is My Child’s iPad”
- Set the “Downtime”; this is the time the student will not be able to use apps.
- Optionally set “App Limits”
- Tap “Continue” on the Content & Privacy screen
- Enter a “Parent Passcode” twice
- Screen Time Screen
- In the following example, only the Learning Ally app would be available during the restricted time.
Screentime - Limit the time and apps a student uses on an iPad