Returning Student Registration Steps
All Hood River County School District families must verify information for each student who was enrolled in the school district in the 2022-23 school year and who is returning in the 2023-24 school year. Please note the following steps.
- Go to the Powerschool form (English Form/Spanish Form)
- Create an account for an online form using the snap code provided by email (from email@example.com) or postal letter (from Hood River County School District)
- You must have an email or letter from Hood River County School District with the unique student snapcode in order to complete the returning student registration process
- You must enter the student's date of birth in the form MM/DD/YYYY
- Follow directions carefully to complete and confirm information by Friday, Aug. 18, 2023
You can review steps outlined in this Google Document to solve a password issue.