Multimedia SyllabiClassroom Rules for Room C09 (For ALL Classes)
- No Horseplay/Stay on Task
- No Food/Drinks
- Leave Room ONLY with permission
- Printing ONLY with instructor’s permission
- No Cell Phones (should be out of sight)
- Show RESPECT for yourself and others
- Show RESPECT for the equipment
- Keep your area clean
- Don’t use the computer’s speakers unless asked.
- *No INAPPROPRIATE material allowed
- *Proper use of the computer, network, and Internet ONLY
- Clean Hands upon entering the room
- Wear masks inside at all times
- Keep at least 3 feet apart from others. Preferably more.
- Be a good student- Attend class, have a good attitude, and complete projects.
- Use Common Sense
Any violation of the above may result in disciplinary action ranging from a warning to loss of privileges and/or being removed from the class.
*See “Appropriate Material and Internet/Network Use Guidelines” sheet for a more defined definition.