Credit Recovery's MissionThe rationale of Credit Recovery is to give students who have failed a class the opportunity to recover that learning credit in order to graduate on time. This program is not to be used for the acceleration of students.
Credit Recovery Guiding Princliples:
1. Does not replace instruction! This is an intervention that recovers your initial credit attempt.
2. Credit granting is the responsibility of the teacher.
3. Work is recommended by the teacher and agreed upon by the student and parents/guardians who share responsibility for the learning.
5. Pedagogically sound courses – credible educational value.
6. Final mark should reflect achievement of all course expectations.