Credit Recovery Contract
541-386-4500 EXT: 5705
- Food and drinks are okay unless it becomes a problem. If there is a problem, this privilege will be gone.
- Music is okay if you are listening to it on headphones.
- Ask permission before leaving the room for any reason.
- Swearing, fighting, teasing, arguing, harassment or any kind of disrespect will NOT be tolerated.
- All work must achieve a 70% or higher to be considered complete.All course work is provided via Odysseyware, an online provider.
- You must complete at least a .5 credit every quarter you are enrolled in this program. You are expected to make progress toward credit completion on a weekly basis.
- You will only be able to access your work during the period you are assigned to this program. So use your time wisely.
- You will be blocked from taking your tests and must ask your instructor to activate your test.
- Failure to complete .5 credits per quarter will result in a $100.00 charge and removal from the class.
- If you successfully complete all of your work before the quarter is over and do not have other credits you need to make up please talk to me about options.
3 Strikes and You’re OUT!!! (strikes will be assigned for any infraction of program rules.)
- At each strike, I will contact your counselor.
- At the 2ndstrike, I will contact your parent/guardian to inform them that you have one more chance in the class for the semester.
- At the 3rdstrike, I will contact your counselor and your parent/guardian to let them know that you will be transferred out of Credit Recovery for the remainder of the semester. Any work you have started on a credit will be forfeited. You will be charge the $100 fee for the class. The $100 covers the cost of buying .5 credit from Odysseyware.
By signing this I am hereby agreeing to the terms of this class. I understand that any infringement of these expectations could result in not receiving credit for work done and possible removal from the class for the remainder of the semester.
Student Signature: __________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature: _______________________________________