Credit Recovery Contract
Expelled Student Information/expectations
541-386-4500 EXT: 5705
- Music is okay if you are listening to it on headphones.
- Swearing, fighting, teasing, arguing, harassment or any kind of disrespect will NOT be tolerated.
- You must sign in and out of the lab each time you leave and enter the lab.
- All work must achieve a 70% or higher to be considered complete.All course work is provided via Odysseyware, an online provider.
- You will be able to access your work from any internet connection on B day mornings and non-school hours.
- You will be blocked from taking your tests and you must come to the Coe Building Lab to complete unit tests.
- The Coe building lab will be available for internet access and testing every B day morning from 8:00- 11:00 AM. Lab times maybe altered due to weather or special events.
- 3 Strikes and You’re OUT!!! (strikes will be assigned for any infraction of program rules.)
- At each strike, I will contact your counselor.
- At the 2ndstrike, I will contact your parent/guardian to inform them that you have one more chance in the class for the semester.
- At the 3rdstrike, I will contact your counselor and your parent/guardian to let them know that you will be transferred out of Credit Recovery for the remainder of the semester. Any work you have started on a credit will be forfeited.
By signing this I am hereby agreeing to the terms of this class. I understand that any infringement of these expectations could result in not receiving credit for work done and possible removal from the class for the remainder of the semester.
Student Signature: __________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature: _______________________________________