To listen to the voice mails from phone:
* When the phone user interface prompts new voice mails and the power indicator LED slow flashes red, press or the Connect soft key to dial out.
* Or Dial the voice mail system extension, 0000. The PIN for the the general mailbox is #(the pound sign).
- Enter the extension number and when prompted enter PIN number followed by pound #.
- A prompt will be played with the number of read and unread messages in your voice mailbox.
- Press * to play your unread messages.
- During playback of voice mail, you have these options:
- 0 – Skip to the next message.
- 1 – Skip to the previous message.
- 2 – Repeat current message.
- 3 – Delete the current message and automatically go to the next message.
- 4 – Call Back – this will trigger a call to the caller ID of the person who left the message.
- 5 – Forward message to another extension.
- 9 – To go to the Voice mail options menu.
- # – To hang up the call.
To listen to General Mailbox voice mails:
General Voice Mail Extensions for each SchoolCLES = 3789MSES = 4089MVES = 4189PDES = 4289WSES = 4789HRMS = 3989WYMS = 4889HRVHS = 4589ECSE = 4389TRAN = 4489
- Press 0000#.
- The Personal Identification Number for the the General Mailbox is #(the pound sign).
- Dial in Extension Number of Voice Mailbox.
- Dial in P.I.N of mailbox (Extension number).
- # to Send
To configure voice mail
The Personal Greeting will need to be recreated for each General Voice Mailbox.
- Press message button
- Enter P.I.N (which is the extension number)
- Press #
By pressing 9, the following options are available:
- 1 – To set your status.
- 3 – To dial an external number or internal extension.
- 4 – To delete all messages.
- 5 – To record your name (used for call by name).
- 6 – To play mailbox information.
- 7 – To change pin number.
- 8 – To change your voice mail greeting.
- 9 – To repeat the prompt.
- # – To exit the call.