This is a "Text Editor." This is like a super-charged spell-check and grammar-check. Use it for any and all typed writing you turn in for classes.
Student Guide to Criterion (January 2014)
1. Go to this website: https://criterion.ets.org - see LINK below
2. Click: “Log in.” (Do NOT click “Register.” You have already been registered.)
3. Enter the following: User name: email@example.com
Password: two zeroes, then your student ID number
4. You should now be on the home page. If you are, select your current English class from the drop-down menu.
5. Make sure you have access to the "Text Editor" feature. This is like a super-charged spell-check and grammer-check.Use it for any and
all typed writing you turn in for all your classes. As long as you remember your user name and password, you can use text editor from
any computer with internet access.
6. Log off, then back on (so you remember how to do this next time).
7. Questions - see HRVHS English department staff.