Recursos para el Personal/Staff Resources
- Staff Resources
- Equity Learning Teams Work and Profiles
- HRCSD Presentation
- Monthly Newsletters
- 2018-19 Board Meeting Presentations
- National Equity Project: Our mission is to dramatically improve educational experiences, outcomes, and life options for students and families who have been historically underserved by their schools and districts.
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID): AVID's Mission is to close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society.
- Teaching Tolerance: Our mission is to help teachers and schools educate children and youth to be active participants in a diverse democracy
- Courageous Conversations: Courageous Conversations is a protocol for effectively engaging, sustaining and deepening interracial dialogue. This framework helps educators address persistent racial disparities intentionally, explicitly, and comprehensively.
- Restorative Justice: To develop and promote restorative justice in criminal justice systems around the world.