Oregon's Assessment System
The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium has developed a system of valid, reliable, and fair next-generation assessments aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in English language arts/literacy (ELA/literacy) and mathematics for grades 3-8 and 11.
The system, Oregon's Statewide Assessment System (OSAS), will use computer adaptive testing technologies to the greatest extent possible to provide meaningful feedback and actionable data that teachers and other educators can use to help students succeed.
Oregon Department of Education:
2021-22 Annual Notice for Statewide Tests
2020-21 30-day Notice and Opt-out Form
- English 2021-22 combined 30-day notice and opt-out form
- Spanish 2021-22 combined 30-day notice and opt-out form
- What are Oregon's College and Career Readiness Standards? [English] [Spanish]
- 10 Myths Surrounding CCSS and SBAC [English] [Spanish]
- SBAC Parent Fact Sheet [English] [Spanish]
- SBAC FAQ [English] [Spanish]
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Support
- Smarter Balanced Performance Tasks
- Smarter Balance Test Administration Login