Returning Student Registration
All Hood River County School District families must verify information for each student who was enrolled in the school district in the 2021-22 school year and who are returning in the 2022-23 school year. Please note the following steps.
- Go to the Powerschool form (English form / Spanish form)
- Create an account for an online form using the snap code provided by email (from email@example.com) or postal letter (from Hood River County School District)
- You must have an email or letter from Hood River County School District with the unique student snapcode in order to complete the returning student registration process
- You must enter the student's date of birth in the form MM/DD/YYYY
- Follow directions carefully to complete and confirm information by Monday, Aug. 22, 2022
For more information and/or support, please email hrcsd.enrollment@
hoodriver.k12.or.us. You may also call 541-386-2511.