• HROA Students who have Cooperative Work Experience on their schedule are required to complete both the CWE Student Application and CWE Employer Verification Form.  Both forms are found below by clicking on the link.  Please print the forms, fill them out with your supervisor, taking care that all information and signatures are complete.  Forms are due to Ms. Hosaka by the end of each quarter in order to earn a "P" or passing grade.  Students who do not turn in forms at the end of the quarter will earn a "NP" or not passing grade.  

    Students may turn in their forms to Ms. Hosaka by:

    1. scan and email forms to tammy.hosaka@hoodriver.k12.or.us

    2. take picture and email photos to tammy.hosaka@hoodriver.k12.or.us

    3. mail forms to Tammy Hosaka, 1220 Indian Creek Road, Hood River, OR 97031

    4. drop them off - HRVHS Counseling Office


    Cooperative Work Experience Student Application

    Cooperative Work Experience Employer Verification