Requesting a Hood River Valley High School Transcript
HRVHS | HROA current students can obtain a copy of their transcript at any time by signing into SchooLinks.
Steps on SchooLinks:
- Click on SchooLinks in the site shortcuts
- Log in with Google and click on the SCHOOL icon (left side of page)
- A box will pop-up, select "Transcript Requests"
- If all information needed is received, your transcript will be sent out within 24 - 48 hours
- You will have 3 options to obtain your transcript:
- Download Unofficial Transcript
- Request in College Applications (only available during senior year)
- Not for a College Application
HRVHS Alumni | Class of 2021 - 2022 can follow the same instructions by logging into their Alumni SchooLinks account to request a transcript. If you didn't set up an alumni access account, you can do so now.
HRVHS Alumni | Class of 2017 - 2020 can request a transcript from HRVHS Registrar, Lucy Marquez, 541-386-2770
HRVHS Alumni | Prior to 2017 can request a transcript by completing the HRCSD Transcript Request Form (Preferred Method) or contacting Meghan West at the HRCSD office at 541-387-5013
HROA Alumni | Class of 2018 - 2022 can request a transcript from HROA Registrar, Mandy Betz, 541-387-5032