MISSION: Excellence, Every Student, Every DayVISION FOR THE FUTURE: Every student graduates with theknowledge and courage to learn, serve, and pursue their dreams.ROADMAP FOR SUCCESS• 8th Grade Math
• 9th Grade Students On-Track
• Enrolled in 3+ College Courses
• 4-year Graduation Rate
• Post-Secondary School/Program EnrollmentCOLLECTIVE COMMITMENTSEvery Hood River County School District student will demonstrate positive academic and social growth when all staff members work collaboratively to:
2. Establish high expectations for achievement and personal growth for each student.
3. Identify, teach and assess student learning targets aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
4. Utilize research-based best practices for designing and delivering instruction.
5. Identify, intervene, and monitor the progress of struggling students early, with great intensity, and for as long as it takes.
6. Engage our diverse and committed community as partners in ensuring equity & excellence in student learning and growth.
7. Explicitly target human and fiscal resources toward achieving these commitments.
Last Modified on August 17, 2018