Parkdale Elementary 21st Century School Site Council:
The Site Council consists of three parents, three licensed teachers, one classified employee and the principal. The Council meets monthly at the school.
Purposes and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee implementation of the school improvement plan
- Develop and administer all grants connected with our school
- Develop, implement and allocate all funding for staff development opportunities relevant to the school improvement plan.
- Develop school goals relating to the Oregon Education Act (ORS 329.095) for each school year.
- Develop and implement a process for communicating information regarding the Oregon Education Act and the School Improvement Plan.