How to listen to your voicemails from your telephone:
- Press the envelope button on your telephone OR dial the voicemail system extension, 0000.
- When prompted, enter your PIN number followed by pound #.
- A prompt will be played with the number of read and unread messages in your voice mailbox.
- Press * to play your unread messages.
- During playback of voice mail, you have these options:
- 0 – Skip to the next message.
- 1 – Skip to the previous message.
- 2 – Repeat current message.
- 3 – Delete the current message and automatically go to the next message.
- 4 – Call Back – this will trigger a call to the caller ID of the person who left the message.
- 5 – Forward message to another extension.
- 9 – To go to the Voice mail options menu.
- # – To end the call.
To listen to General Mailbox voicemails:
General Voicemail boxes for each school:CLES = 3789MSES = 4089MVES = 4189PDES = 4289WSES = 4789HRMS = 3989WYMS = 4889HRVHS = 4589ECSE = 4389TRAN = 4489
- Press 0000
- Once you hear the lady begin to speak, interupt her by pressing pound #.
- Dial in the Extension Number of general voicemail box.
- Dial in the passcode of the general voicemail box followed by pound #.
Configure your Voicemail
The Personal Greeting will need to be created for each Voicemail box.
- Press message button on your telephone.
- Enter the P.I.N. number followed by pound #.
- Press 9, for options
- Press 5 to record your name. Follow the prompts.
- After recording your name, return to the original options menu.
- Press 8 to change your voicemail greeting.
- Press 0 to record a new voicemail greeting. Follow the prompts.