Sports Registration and Physicals

Sports Registration and Physicals: The Hood River County Education Foundation is providing sports registration financial assistance to low income families.  Students on free or reduced lunch will automatically be eligible to receive assistance, but students must register for the sport and have a sports physical to participate.  You must have a sports physical before you can participate. Go TO:  To get a sports physical, parents are encouraged to contact your family physician.  If you do not have a family physician, contact One Community Health at 541-386-6380 for an appointment.